Exhibitor packages are for representatives from startups and SMEs who are looking to exhibit at the event.
Supporting partner packages only for representatives from corporate organisations. Not applicable to solution/service providers.
- Conference sessions
- Executive luncheons on both days
- Networking coffee breaks
PRE – EVENT
- Company logo, profile and a hyperlink to your corporate website will appear on the event website
- Dedicated account manager who will liaise with you to tailor the event to your requirements.
- Prior notification of all confirmed delegates with their name, job title, Contact details, solution requirements etc.
- One dedicated table at the venue
- To be branded as ‘Exhibitor’ on all event promotional materials
- Acknowledgement with logo on roll-up standees placed at strategic high-traffic locations at the venue.
- 2 Full access passes
POST – EVENT
- A list of the final attendees, with contact information including name, job title, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- A post event report will be sent across to you regarding delegate feedback
- Event Website to contain and maintain the same level of branding for up to 6 months after the event
SUPPORTING PARTNER PACKAGE
- To be branded as ‘Supporting Partner’ on all event promotional materials including website and mobile app.
- Acknowledge with logo branding on digital/print branding materials at the event.
- 5 Full access passes
- All conference sessions on both days
- Executive networking luncheons on both days
- Networking sessions